VDR Channel Browser
- Install Apache webserver with PHP
- Untar the tarball into /var/www or where ever your pages happen to be.
- If your webserver is not running in the same box as your VDR, edit line in svdrp-php.inc
function SVDRP($server = "localhost", $port=2001, $timeout = 30, $debug = 0)
and replace "localhost" with the name or ip-address of your vdr-box.
- Run http://your.webserver.dom/vdr
- vdr-channel-browser-0.0.1.tar.gz Initial revision, 2005-07-25
- vdr-channel-browser-0.0.2.tar.gz Added selections for All/TV/Radio/Dead, 2005-08-08
My VDR History
DIY-Project, Roof hanging bookshelf for 1600 pocketbooks
- The Bookshelf. These pages are in Finnish, maybe pictures tell it all.
Gripes can be sent to me.